Hi, Abe here, It was great talking to you at ASK Live! I hope that you enjoyed your time at the conference as much as I did.
Isn’t it fantastic to meet like-minded people who share the ASK Method background?
I think it’s priceless.
Because collaborations and opportunities that focus on rapid implementation will naturally follow.
So in true ASK fashion, here are some of my links that you might find helpful.
First, a link to my classic DDS if you want to take a look:
And based on the results that I already got, I was able to build this segmentation funnel:
And in case you need to jog your memory, here’s a quick recap of what I do:
I specialize in Digital Tools for online business.
I provide, implement and integrate tech tools that support every stage of the online funnel specifically for solopreneurs who don’t have access to big teams to do the work for them. So instead, the tools will do most of the heavy lifting.
Some examples of these tools:
- Mapping out the entire funnel and analyzing traffic as it trickles through in real-time so we know where the bottlenecks are at a glance.
- Driving organic traffic to landing pages from social media, blogs, etc.
- Monitor keywords and analyze what competitors are doing, where they are advertising, what their ads look like, etc.
- Building and hosting online courses and digital products.
- Delivering services online: Booking and scheduling tools, video conferencing tools, customer portals for coaches and consultants where their clients can login to their own private dashboards.
- And MUCH, much more…
The goal is to automate as much as possible so the business owner can focus on delivering content without relying on hiring people.
If any of this piqued your interest, or raised a question in your mind, then please drop me a line at email@example.com and let’s talk.
In the meantime, it would be great if we can connect on Facebook as we might both benefit from being connected: